Asscher is an iconic silhouette inspired by the smooth and sleek shape by the perfectionism of Swiss architectures blended with an inspo of the traditional tortoise color. Featuring two rivets that are hammered into place and polished by our handcrafters, it is a sign of outstanding craftsmanship. Classy, determined and elegance defines this sunglasses worn by those of us that understand the importance of details and simplicity when building an empire.
• Handcrafted Sunglasses using premium Italian sheets
• Engineered for Optimal Balance and Protection
• Designed for Lightweight and Comfort fit
• Shape: Round
• Material: Bio-Mazzuchelli Acetate Sheet (Italy)
• Hinges: Hand-closed 3+2 Barrels for long lasting tension
• Nose Pads: Acetate Included
• Details: Shelter Signature Engravings
• Features 2 dot rivets on the front and temples
• Lens Color: Protective Polarized Brown
• Material: Premium CR39 for safety
• Functionality: 100% UV rays protection and glare reduction
Lens Width: 50mm
Bridge Width: 19mm
Temple Width: 145mm
Our refined lenses are made out of premium CR39 enhancing lightweight and safety. Our materials reduce dangerous glare, sharpening your vision and colors. #SightShelter
Details matter so our frames are finished manually over several stages, in which we use premium bio acetate materials for the frames delicately polished by experts handcrafters, making them pretty much resistant to anything.
Leave us a message and we will get back to you immediately. Our team will be happy to solve any doubts you may have.